Show starts at 7pm Music, poetry, spoken word, and more are welcome!
ALL CONTENT MUST BE FAMILY FRIENDLY
About the night:
Open Mic Rules
1. An act will be limited to a maximum of 1 song or 5 minutes. If you go over, your mic will be turned off. We must do this to be fair to everyone. You are welcome to sign up to perform more than once.
2. Content must be free of vulgarity, sexual themes or overly graphic content. We are at a family friendly venue.
3. You can only sign up for yourself, not anybody else.
4. If you’re not available to take the stage when you are introduced you will be bumped to the end of the list.
5. Have fun. Open mics are a great way to try out new material in front of an audience or just share a piece you love.
Sometimes it goes well, sometimes it doesn’t.
The important thing is that you got up and had a good time!